Wednesday

The Chosen Briefs

The 3 briefs i have chosen are:

Rationales

Don’t Panic - postcard from the edge
One Day
In this brief it is required that I produce a postcard. I have chosen this brief because of it having no restrictions and the range of possibilities available. I aim to produce a postcard that looks like it has been produced in the past, for this I will incorporate the visual language of the time. The time periods that I will consider: 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. It will be aimed at those looking for nostalgia or with an interest in that type style.

Wagamama eat out
One Week and 3 days
I aim to promote the option of taking out at the Wagamama restaurants. I aim to produce a series of posters highlighting the eat out option as well as altering the existing packaging to also highlight this option. I would continue the existing style of the poster by only using black and white with a spot red. It would be aimed the existing customers of the restaurant. Through this brief I aim to use some photography that would possibly be the emphasis within the posters.

Doritos Play
4 Weeks
I aim to communicate the Doritos play with the slogan ‘make the world your playground. I aim to produce a campaign which would involve a series of posters, environmental advertising involving the location of where the target audience would go, possible alterations to the packet design to tie in with the campaign and stickers. It would be aimed at an audience of 16-24 year olds.

No comments: